Facilitator: Bonnie Lee Bouman
Venue: AFDA, 41 Frost Avenue, Auckland Park, Johannesburg
Time: 13:00 - 16:00
SAGA members - free entrance.
AFDA students - free entrance.
Performing Arts students - R50.00 (on presentation of student card)
non-SAGA members - R150.00
Booking is essential. RSVP to Corine Broomberg at email@example.com by Thursday, 16 February 2017.
This workshop is designed to provide delicious insight and knowledge of the TV, Commercial & Film Industry.
You will learn about:
- Casting Etiquette and 1st Impressions
- Interpretation of casting briefs and making imaginative decisions in your audition– playing the scene a few different ways. How to get the attention of your Casting Director & Director
- How to Improvise at a Casting
- Film industry terminology and idiosyncrasies
- Taking and under-standing the directors comments / re-direction.
- How to work your look – understanding your “type” and breaking free.
- How and why the clients make their decisions when they watch casting tapes
This workshop is a hands-on approach and it is ideal for anyone wanting to learn more about the Casting Process as well as Acting for the Camera.